Question
Posted by: Annette | 2010/03/08

Pain in Shoulder

I have had a pain on the top of my shoulder which runs down my arm (Right side). Was referred to specialist who said it was basically a " Frozen"  shoulder. I went for injections into my arm under anaesthetic. After this procedure Pain relief only lasted a few week, now this pain is back with a vengance, sometimes I cannot even pick anything up with this arm. I cannot put this arm to my back. What can this be?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Annete
The muscles and tendons surrounding the shoulder joint could be injured due to either repetitive exercise or activity and there may be a tear in the rotator cuff, but only a shoulder specialist can realy give an opinion- if you didn't get any joy from the first one, you are entitled to a second opinion

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2010/03/23

Dear Annete

Reply to Healthy Bones