Question
Posted by: eve | 2009-11-18

pain in sex

i have a pain in my vagina when i ahve sex with hubby it' slike it' s
flamed it' s like i' m scratched by something, it' s so inflamed down there, what cand be that

I would suggest that you have a check-up with your doctor or gynaecologist just to make sure there are no growths or infections. It is possible that you have vaginal thrush or some other inflammation causing the pain. Avoid vaginal sex until this has been treated. Fear of pain will make you tense and make matters worse! In the meantime, oral sex or mutual masturbation are ways to have sexual intimacy until the vaginal issue is resolved. Expert opinions are provided by the SA Sexual Health Association: www.sexualhealth.co.za

4
Posted by: janie | 2009-11-18

dont you experinece this when masturbating / fingering (inserting inside)?

Reply to janie
Posted by: Ken | 2009-11-18

It could be a Thrush infection, but you do need to see a Dr to make sure.If it is Thrush it is easily cured

Reply to Ken
Posted by: XXX | 2009-11-18

Provided you are well lubricated thats hould not happen.I suggest you see a dr

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009-11-18

Reply to Sexologist