Question
Posted by: visvang | 2008/12/04

PAIN IN RIGHT ARM BEFORE MENSES

Hi, I experience extreme pain in my right arm from the elbow to my fingers every month before my period. I cannot do activities such as write, cook, etc, without experiencing the pain. What causes this? Is there an alternative to having to take anti-inflammatories on a regular basis as the only anti-inflammatories that I can use must not interefere with my stomach?

I have not come across this related to periods before. You could try things that stop your periods such as the Mirena if your doctors thing it is hormonal.