pain in right arm and shoulder

I always have a nagging pain in the right arm and cannot bend my arm towards my back,It seems my muscles could be the problem.please help.

Expert ImageArchive

The shoulder joint is complex and there many things to consider. Posture(don't slump), work setup(use of computer mouse), stress etc etc
If you are able to stretch out your chest (without pain) this will help the position.
Ideally you need to have your shoulder properly evaluated. I would suggest you consult your nearest osteopath. For more information on osteopathy visit

Dr Guy Ashburner Osteopath

Posted by: Joe | 2009-07-01

My wife is having a painful arm always after heavy ironing. What could be the problem, she just feels numb as if the hand has no longer blood in it. She has tried different pain killers to no avail. She can' t sleep with the pain, sometimes she has to sit the whole night.

Reply to Joe