Posted by: Visvang | 2008-12-22

Pain in Right Arm

Hi, I want to know what natural remedies are available for me suffering from extreme pain in my right arm before my menses start? I cannot do simple activities such as write, cook, etc. Instead of having to take anti-inflammatories on a regular basis, of which I can only use those that don' t interfere with my stomach, what do you suggest is the best? Also it must not make me drowsy or interfere with my stomach.

Expert ImageArchive

Hello Visvang,
It is vital to evaluate nd treat the cause of your right arm pain, taking tablets will only ever treat symptoms.
I advise you to see your nearest osteopath. For more information on osteopathy visit

Dr Guy Ashburner Osteopath