Question
Posted by: concerned | 2008/06/02

Pain in pelvic area

Hi, I am 35 weeks and have this mild pain in my pelvic area. The pain is there only when I walk, it's like a tight feeling at the cornier of my thighs. I feel like throwing up and have a headache. I do not how to explain more.
Should I be concerned?
Please assist.

this is likely from stretching of the pelvic ligaments and is normal. You should have your blood pressure checked if you ahve a headache and vomiting.

Nto, please post your question separately

3
Posted by: friend | 2008/06/11

hi my friend is 35 weeks pregnant and she is experiencing lower abdominal and back pain. she says that it is constant and she also gets cramps every 30 min that lasts 1 minute. is there reason to worry?

Reply to friend
Posted by: CC | 2008/06/02

Hi concerned,

I also experienced that pain around the same time of pregnancy with my 1st daughter. I was just as worried, fortunately it was just the position of the little one, sometimes they tend to pinch a nerve as they say. Was told to take it easy, rest alot/lie down. I went to the gynae and he checked on the sonar if everything was okay, which it was, so best advice if you really concerned, get an appointment and check it out.

Reply to CC
Posted by: Nto | 2008/06/02

Hi, I am a 38 years woman last year January 2007 I had pregnancy termination which was caused by, the baby in a tube. The fallopian tube was cut from that time my period was destructed and I now I always experience pains on that side. Pain from back to front in the lower side of my abdomen, near pelvic part.
Is this destruction caused by menopause or what.
Desparate to know I have been to a doctor but not gynae. Thanks

Reply to Nto