Question
Posted by: Blomma | 2010/06/07

Pain in obdominal area

Dear Doctor,

I have severe lower back pain, as well as pain in my lower abdominal area, the pain is left right and central, come and goes as it wants to, but it happens each and every day.

In my abdominal area, it sharp uncomfortable pain, sometimes it feel like some one are stabbing me or even a miscarige, I am not pregnant, so it cant be a miscarige. I have been suffering from this back pain for the last week or two now, the pain i have longer than a year, they thought it was my apendix so it was removed, but the pain is back and getting worse, some times the pain strikes as i stand up after sitting down, i immidiately then needs to sit again. I am tired of going to doctors and end up only going back again with the same pain and no solution. Please advise me.

Thank you in advance.

Bloma

Hallo Blomma
There are quite a few conditions that can cause this kind of pain. See http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/diseases/facts/abdominalpains.htm
You don't mention if any tests were done but I should think that a sonar of the womb and ovaries, urine tests and maybe an examination of the colon may be needed.

2
Posted by: Bloma | 2010/06/08

Hallo Doctor Bets,

The did do a swab test and nothing came back, i did go for a sonar and there was nothing and i did ask them to take a closer look at my ovaries and they said there is nothing wrong with them. My appendix have been surgically removed as well. I do not suffer from constipation or wind braking so it cant be IBS i have been through a lot, and the one my simptoms are closets to is kidney stones as well as cancer, but i am to young for bowl cancer / bladder cancer. I am 22 years of age.

Reply to Bloma
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/06/07

Hallo Blomma