Question
Posted by: Chantelle | 2010/11/08

Pain in neck/shouklder and left arm

Hi Doctor
I have been suffering from neck, back and shoulder pain for a long time it starting to affect my left arm down to my wrist and causing numbness in my fingers. I have been for 3 physio sessions which did not help for long, which is best to do, go to a chiroprator or straight to a neuroligist. Please help me.

Expert ImageChiroDoc

There obviously is a neurological involvement. A chiropractor should be able to assist conservatively. If there is a need for surgical intervention - the chiropractor will be able to advise and refer.