Question
Posted by: Adam | 2012-04-24

Pain in neck and left arm

I have excruciating pain in the left side of my neck and back with the pain running down my left arm. The pain seems to move form pone area to another. I have seen my GP and he prescribed anti inflammatories and pain killers but these have given no relief. He ordered Xrays, and blood tests and these have all come out clear. Who should I see as this pain is really unbearable.

Adam

Your symptoms might be due to severe muscle spasm and I therefore, suggest that you consult a fisiotherapist for treatment. You can also use Robaxin 750mg in the interim.

2
Posted by: Parvinder | 2012-05-16

My recommendation is to move to any cournty except the United States of America.Health insurance in the United States of America costs at least twice as much as anywhere else.You cannot get cheap but good health insurance in the United States of America.To get cheap but good health insurance, you have to go somewhere else.

Reply to Parvinder
Posted by: Me | 2012-04-24

I cannot give you any medial advise - but I had exactly the same problem, constant horrific neck pain - with a painful dull ache in my left arm which travelled as if in a straight line into my left hand. when my left hand went numb I went to a chiropractor who re aligned the vertabrae in my neck and the pain was gone instantly. It was caused by as pinched nerve.

Might not be the problem - but worth looking into...

Reply to Me