Posted by: liesel | 2009-03-26

Pain in my stomach area

I have a pain that started on Tuesday evening, in my Tummy, it then moved to my right hand side, just under my rib and the pain goes right down to my womb area on my right hand side, It is a pain that does not go away, sometimes it feels worse, and also when I cough or move, I thought maybe my appendix, but my child said I would not be around at this stage, too long, can you please advice, the pain also seems to be in my back, I have had a fever, but more chronic, just surface based, there but not there.

Dear Liesel
This could be a kidney problem - either a small stone, or infection. It may also be gall bladder infection - rather let your doctor have a look and also ask him to test your urine. A high white blood cell count would be an indication of infection.