Question
Posted by: Rick | 2009/02/09

Pain in my penis

I know what Urinary tract pain feels like and this isn' t it. My doc did a PSA test and urine test and he' s stumped. The pain ocurs on the left side of urethra and is worst when peeing in the morning but ocuurs most times I go and it can linger. I am 56 and have usually make love once a week. My penis does have a slight curve to the left but that has been there since I can remember and I have not done anything to damage it. This pain has been happening for about a month. Any idea what might be causing it or should I see a Urologist?

best advice- see an urologist - he can do a scope and see what is going on

2
Posted by: mamba | 2009/02/10

pain around my penis neck.

Reply to mamba
Posted by: mamba | 2009/02/10

i have a burning pain on my penis shuft.

Reply to mamba