Question
Posted by: Sore | 2009/11/18

Pain in Lower Right abdomen

I was driving to work yesterday morning, when all of a sudden, I started to develop a strange pain in my lower right abdomen (pretty much right in my side) The pain felt almost like a stitch - but I had done no exercise, other than climbing in my car. The pain continued throughout the day - not unbearable, but uncomfortable. It seems to have subsided today, but my right side feels a little tender. Any idea what it might' ve been? Just a little wary, as I walked around with a gall bladder infection for months (without getting it checked out) and ended up spending five days in hospital! Should I be concerned? Thanks!

Hallo Sore
It could have been (or may still be) a kidney stone - have your urine tested to see if it contains blood? Let your doctor have a look and do a full blood count to exclude other infections like appendix or pelvic infection (if you are female)

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/18

Hallo Sore

Reply to cyberdoc