Question
Posted by: Bloma | 2010-06-07

Pain in lower abdominal area

Dear Doctor,

I have severe lower back pain, as well as pain in my lower abdominal area, the pain is left right and central, come and goes as it wants to, but it happens each and every day.

In my abdominal area, it sharp uncomfortable pain, sometimes it feel like some one are stabbing me or even a miscarige, I am not pregnant, so it cant be a miscarige. I have been suffering from this back pain for the last week or two now, the pain i have longer than a year, they thought it was my apendix so it was removed, but the pain is back and getting worse, some times the pain strikes as i stand up after sitting down, i immidiately then needs to sit again. I am tired of going to doctors and end up only going back again with the same pain and no solution. Please advise me. Please note that a giny dit do a swab and there was no results

Thank you in advance.

Bloma

I wouled suggest that the next step is a laparoscopy to look inside the abdomen and see if there is anything wrong.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-06-09