Question
Posted by: Dale | 2008/08/22

Pain in legs

I wrote to you a while ago about pains in my legs from the hip to the knee, after many doctors, blood tests, urine tests, x-rays and sonar scans, it still is unknown what it is. I have been shoved from pillar to post. I have been to physicians, orthapedic surgeons, neuro surgeons. I have all done but no MR scan. In the mean time I have read up on syptoms. The closest I could get to was " sciatia"  I have 2 sore vertebrae in my lower back which is where i assume the nerve is pinching. Do you have any info on sciatia and what treatment is required. Some suggest a Chiroprator and some suggest home treatment,

Dale

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Your symptoms sound like sciatica. Please refer to the following link for more information and treatment: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sciatica

Kind regards