Question
Posted by: Steve | 2011/12/08

Pain in leg

Hi there,

I''m experiencing a dull pain in my leg and this after I scrathed it.It is very red and yellowish and feels wet...I''m really concered bout this and need to know what home remedies i can use as i know i need to keep it dry.

Steve

The scratching has caused cellulitis of the skin. This is a bacterial infection and you will have to consult your doctor for a script for oral antibiotics. Keep the area clean by washing it with soap and water and dry the area well. You can apply Bactroban ointment, twice daily. Kepp the wound covered with a sterile dressing.