Question
Posted by: Blom | 2010-05-03

Pain in left side of waist

I''m have my period now, I started on Friday past, I have this pain on the left side just below my pelvic bone and I experience shooting pains in my anus, I urinate frequently but I drink lots of water, my urine does not smell bad nor does it burn but it is very uncomfortable when I walk, actually painfull, what could it be, I''m not using any contraceptives as my husband had a vacsectomy.

I can't tell without an examination. It could be an infection. See your doctor.

3
Posted by: Alice | 2010-05-14

I have noticed that about 2 weeks before I get my periods I get this pain in my left side just below my waist. This pain gets so bad that I can hardly stand or walk properly &  it lasts for about 2 days.
I''ve been at the doctor &  have a very small cyst but on my right side &  the left is clear.

What do you thin this could be?

Reply to Alice
Posted by: Blom | 2010-05-06

Thanks doc, it''s cervical cysts, going to the gynae on the 13th, not sure if she''ll remove it.

Reply to Blom
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-05