Question
Posted by: Anneme | 2010/05/05

Pain in left side

I have a stabbing pain in my lower left side. I have been diagnosed with Endiometriois 10 years ago. It got better after birth of daughter 16months ago.
Started my Period last week Thu (Very heavy bleeding and painful). Pain in side started on Sat. and has been painful since. Gets worse when I walk or sit.

You should see a doctor for a full examination to determine what the problem is.

2

Posted by: Blom | 2010/05/06

I went to the Dr on Monday night with the same symptoms, my GP told me I have cysts on my cervix and I''m seeing a gynae on the 13th, it''s not dangerous but I know it''s painfull and uncomfortabel during intercourse and when wearing a tampon, I think they are going to remove mine, it will be such a relief. Go see ur Gp and get to a gynae asap, good luck

Reply to Blom