Posted by: Jenna | 2011-08-30

Pain in left breast

About a week ago i turned around to speak to someone and with the turn i felt a sharp pain in my chest which went away after a few hours. About 2 days later i have started getting this sharp burning pain on my left breast, its not painfull its just more of a burning sensation. i dont feel any bumps or swelling anywhere, its just a constant burning feeling inside and only if i press on the bottom and side on a certain spot of my breast its sore on the pressure. What could this be? Should i go see the doctor or could it perhaps just be a nerve or muscle. I dont know if the sudden turn and the pain now are somehow related or if its just a coincidence as i have never had this pain in my breast before except mild pain round menstruation.

The pain can be due to sensitivity of the breast tissue that might have been injured unwittingly. It is also possible that you have strained a muscle. You can take two Myprodol capsules, six hourly, for at least five days. If the pain does not subside or worsen, you should consult your doctor.