Question
Posted by: Christine Sharfoodeen | 2011/08/18

Pain in Left arm and leg

Good afternoon
About a month ago i started experiencing a pain on my left upper arm. it is more like my arm is paining from the shoulder down. i went to a doctor and she said it is muscular pain, that was 2 weeks ago. The pain however has not subsided and i find that i am getting the similar pain on my right arm as well. I am also expereiencing sudden pain in my legs but more often in my left leg. Please help

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Christine
Please ask to be referred to a neurosurgeon who can determine where the pain is coming from as this sound as if you may have some nerve involvement from somewhere

2
Posted by: Betsy | 2011/09/20

I have a pain in my upper arm that goes away after a while but comes back again. I have severe headache, but this can be from stress and sinus, because I also have a blocked nose

Reply to Betsy
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2011/08/31

Dear Christine

Reply to Healthy Bones