Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2009/11/25

Pain in knee

I fell about 5 months ago (or well just dropped my motorcycle) but it landed on my right knee and caught it between the “ middle mannetjie”  of the path I was on. It had a regular bruise and this subsided in a couple of days and has been mainly ok ever since, expect every now and then I get a pain in the pack of my knee, it’ s not sore when you press on it with your hand, yet persistently there and especially when I walk or move the knee. It then goes away after a day or two, will be ok for weeks and comes back. Is this something to worry about and what kind of doc would be best to see if need be?

Hallo Concerned
Your GP can have a look at your knee and examine it to see if you need to see a physiotherapist, have a x/ray or need to see an orthopedic specialist.

2
Posted by: Concerned | 2009/11/26

thanks

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/25

Hallo Concerned

Reply to cyberdoc