Question
Posted by: JohnBoy | 2009-09-30

Pain in knee

About three weeks ago I woke up with a very painful knee. I consulted a physio, she messaged the muscle and prescribed some stretching excersises. When she message the muscle at the back of knee, it immediately start to swell, so I suspect inflamation.
I am not taking any medication for the inflamation.
My opinion is that I should not do any stretching excersises, and that I should take medication till the knee is healed.
Can you please advise.

John Boy

You will have to consult your doctor for an examination and x-ray to have a proper diagnosis made and to start treatment accordingly.