Question
Posted by: mini | 2012-06-30

pain in hip area but its not the hip itself

Dear cyber doc. Iv been getting pains by my right hip. More towards my navel. When i walk it gets worse. In general it hurts all the time. I''m 19 years old. what could this be??

Mini

It is possible that you are suffering from mechanical back pain, where the pain radiates to the hip and navel area. You will have to consult a doctor for an examination and x-rays of your lumbar spine area. For temporary relief, you can use two Myprodol capsules, three times daily but I do urge you to consult your doctor as soon as possible.