Question
Posted by: kim | 2012/01/19

pain in groin area

My husband and have been trying to conceive for 6months. My last menstrual cycle was 31 dec a few days before that I started getting groin pain (from hip bone down) its not tender to the touch. Its lasted since before my last period right till now my next period is only due in a week. Its worse when I lie down. Its not sore but I feel the dull ache I know its there. Its mainly on the right and everyone now and then I feel it on left side. It did get a lot worse before my previous cycle and I thought it was just to do with my period but it just stay.

Thank you for your reply
Kim

Your description sounds more like a musculoskeletal problem. See your GP to make a diagnosis.

1