Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2011/10/10

Pain in groin

In my last trimester I started getting pain in my groin whenever I stood up (from sitting/lying down). As my baby was in birthing position, I put it down to being pressure from the baby. I had my baby 3 months ago(c-section), and the pain was gone. Had my 6 week check-up and all was fine. Then the pain came back. I am a plus-size woman, and didn''t excercise during pregnancy and don''t have time to know (this is my second child) - what could the pain be from? Am I just needing excercise or could there be something else wrong?

I can't tell without an examination. You would have to see your doctor to assess.

1