Posted by: Krokkie | 2009-02-05

Pain in Foot

Good day
Can you please help. I' ve got a pain under my heel that just do not want to go away. As soon as I stand on it or walk it is so painful and when I take my shoe off it is worse. The pain is striking and can hardly walk on it. In the mornings I curl with pain to get on my feet.
Please help

Expert ImageChiroDoc

This could indicate a spur formation on your heel. An x/ray should reveal the source of the problem. Your GP or a chiropractor can then advise you on further care.

Posted by: Nicci | 2009-02-08

I have a burning sensation under my feet. I' ve bathed my feet in ice water (it gives relief until my feet are warm again). I can not sleep at night as a result. It feels my soles are on fire. I' ve used several remedies but nothing helps.

Reply to Nicci