Question
Posted by: Leanne | 2010/04/14

Pain in eye

Hi Doc, I''m short sighted and I sit in front of a pc most of the day. I went for my eye test in October and everything was fine (except for slight deterioation- sorry if that''s incorrect spelling). Since Monday I''ve had this ache in my eye. Now my eyes usually ache at night when I''m trying to sleep but this is a less consistant but more sharp pain. Monday it was so bad my eye was watery the whole day but it''s gotten better over the past two days. I can see normally. Is this something I should be worried about or could it just be stress on the eye?

Hallo Leanne
If the eyeball is tender when you touch it on the eyelid, and the eye is red and/or light sensitive, rather see your doctor - it could be signs of inflammation or increased ocular pressure.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/15

Hallo Leanne

Reply to cyberdoc