Question
Posted by: Megan | 2009/10/20

Pain in chest

Ive been sitting at my computer for a couple of hours. When I got up now, I have this strange pain in between my chest, on the bones, it feels as if somebody is pushing on my chest. Its in the middle of my breats, to just under my rib cage.... Ive never had this before &  it is making me newvous as when I take a deep breath it pulls. Please help...

Hi Megan
A heart pain is usually a central pressing pain oin the middle of the chest ( feels like a ton of bricks on your chest) associated with moving around. The pain you describe could be a heart pain but it could also be a referred pain from a muscle spasm or reflux from the stomach. If you feel short of breath, sweaty and light headed, rather go and see your doctor.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/20

Hi Megan
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc