Question
Posted by: carol | 2012-10-23

pain in buttocks

i grind my teeth at night due to an overbite-use a bite plate for many years-then for three years i cannot smell-on zyrtec and flonaise for many years-brain scan was ok and no polyps-now for last year i get pain in buttocks and thigh when i sleep-all on my right side-are these problems connected to each other-been given coxflam-but problem continues when i stop coxflam-any suggestions or which specialist must i go to

Carol

Your symptoms are not connected and I suggest that you consult an orthopaedic surgeon for a CT scan of your lower back to find the cause for your excrutiating pain. I also suggest that you consult an ENT specialist for treatment of your other symptoms.