Question
Posted by: Concern | 2009/01/07

Pain in breasts

Sometimes when I am troubled/worried or had a querrel with my husband I get this strange pain in my breasts. It is usually in one the most times in the left arm side. The pain is mostly in the under side of the breast. Must I be worried because I never had it before. I' m 33 years old.

This is not a gynae problem. Please post to CyberDoc.

2
Posted by: hady | 2009/01/08

ITS JUST STRESS,TRY HAD TO BE MANAGING YOUR STRESS WELL. LEARN TO CRY OUT,IT HELPS OR GET A TRUSTED FRIEND TO SHARE WITH.

Reply to hady
Posted by: ANON | 2009/01/08

GET TO YOUR GP AND HAVE IT CHECKED OUT - IF IT IS MORE ON THE LEFT SIDE RADIATING DOWN TO YOUR LEFT ARM , THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT IT COULD BE A CARDIAC (ANGINA) PROBLEM BROUGHT ON BY STRESS. GET AN E.C.G DONE TO RULE THIS OUT.

Reply to ANON