Question
Posted by: George | 2009/11/30

Pain in both legs

Hi Doc,
I am experiencing pain in both my legs.My legs feel sore and heavy and my hamstrings and tendons behind my knees feel very tight.Also experiencing burning sensation in bith feet?I am a 35 year old male in pretty good shape.I have also noticed small spider veins appearing behing my knees that have been there for quite a while.I try gym regularly but it is becoming uncomfortable.If I touch my toes my hamstrings feel very tight but is a bit relieving for a while.

Hallo George
Please ask your doctor to have a look at a few things: if you have any signs of nerve root compression in the lower back, which could cause burning and pins/needles in the legs and stiffness in the muscles; reduced bloodflow (absence of pulses in the feet, blue skin, pain when walking in the calves that gets better with rest); or diabetes ( high blood sugar)

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/30

Hallo George

Reply to cyberdoc