Question
Posted by: Johan | 2010/10/25

Pain in bones and joints

I have pains in all my bones and joints for the last two week. It feels as if the pain move all around my body. I did a full blood count. The report came back with the following " Normal red cell indices, Absolute leucocyte valeas are normal and Platelets are adequate"  The doctor told me that everything is fine. Can I rule out leukemia by this?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Johan
I think they need to investigate other causes of your bone pains and you need to visit a specialist physician. It does seem as if your FBC is normal, but this alone will not pick up everything