Question
Posted by: cat | 2008/07/10

pain in bol of foot

acording to in formation on the website this is metatarsalgia
there is also a redish blue irrecular shape area more or les between 2nd and 3rd toe on boll of foot the whole area is panfull acan hardly stand and it has been more than a week gettintg worse
not better might it just be a bruse or should i go see a docter
and becouse i am putting more wight on the other foots boll of the foot is also becoming more painfull
should I go see a docter or weight it out
i work on a farm and were waterboots all the time now and every twig end stone make me crinsh from pain even steping on the exeletater or bracke pedal.

Dear Cat
I think you should rather see a doctor as soon as possible as this could be an embolism or it could be an artery that is blocked causing gangrene in that area.