Posted by: essie | 2012-04-11

pain in body all over and joints

good day,

I am 45 years old and recently got pains in my joints back and hands. what could the explanation be for this,my whole body is aching.exspecialy my hands.i cant sleep at night as i dont know how to lay as my body is sore. do i need to worry about this as it is very uncomfortable

You will have to consult a doctor for an examination, blood tests and x-rays of all the affected joints. It is possible that you have a form of arthritis, which will have to be investigated and treated.

Posted by: rusti | 2012-04-14

i know how you feel, i have been for tests, been from doctor right through to specialist - they have done all blood tests, x-rays etc and all they can find is that i test positive for heavy infection
no anti inflamatory or anti biotic helps - i can only use cortosone to make me mobile - internis told me it is dangerous to carry on with it
i am also waiting to hear WHAT NEXT

Reply to rusti
Posted by: Michy | 2012-04-13

Hi, I started with the same pains 4 years ago, Especially in my hands and feet. I eventually went for blood tests and I was diagnosed with RA.(Rheumatoid Arthritis). I am now 45 yrs old. This disease is common in woman our age. Please go have it checked out soon as the pain will only get worse. All the best.

Reply to Michy