Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/28

PAIN IN BODY

HI DOC I HAVE ALOT OF PAINS IN MY BODY THE PAIN IS LIKE INSIDE MY BONES AND ALSO SOMETIMES MY SKIN ITCHES IV BEEN TO THE DOC HE JUST GAVE ME PAIN TABLETS IM SO WORRIED THINKING THERE MAY BE AN UNDER LYING SICKNESS I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO MY DOC I JUST WANT TO SEE SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP ME PLEASE ADVICE. THANK U

Dear Anonymous
Bone pain can be caused by arthritis, blood marrow diseases, low Vit D or high Calcium, so it needs to be properly examined and most times blood needs to be drawn. If your doctor did not do this, get a second opinion.