Posted by: Lee | 2009-06-24

Pain in bladder

I get the last week pain in my bladder (I dont know if it is my bladder) but period like pains, I already had my periods this month, I first thought maybe it' s a bit of infection so I have been drinking citris soda, but I still have this funny period like pain, and my stomach feel swollen, (I did go for a endometreosis operation in March 09) but my periods was also very dark this month, and had a brownish discharge after periods for a few days, we have been trying for a baby for over 2 years know, but doubt that I could be pregnant cause my periods was just two weeks ago, or can it be possible? Thanks for you time Doc.

It is unlikely that your symptoms are due to pregnancy. The pain may be due to your endometriosis or a bladder or bowel problem. You would need to see your doctor to make a diagnosis.