Question
Posted by: Big Blambi | 2008/09/30

Pain in balls and my future

Dear Doc
I can feel a lump on the left side ball and i don'  t know if it a symptom of the orchitis. Also, i would like to know if i will ever be able to have children in the future because i am engaged to a woman and are planning to have children together in the future.
I have been abstaining since June 2007 and i got tested for HIV?AIDS more than six months after my last sexual encounter and i was negative. And also will my sex life be normal again after this terrible illness?

Dear big Blambi
Any lump should rather be examined by a doctor as you may need to have a sonar of the lump to exclude a tumour. Having orchitis does not make you sterile ( in a few cases of viral orchitis it may but it is very rare) Your sex life should be normal if the infection is cleared up.