Question
Posted by: kay | 2008/07/01

pain in back

I have been experiancing a pain on the right side of my back below my shoulder blade, i only really feel it if i take a deep breath and its always worse at the end of the day. I have had it for almost a year now. I have been for a chest xray - my lungs and chest are fine. My boyfriend massages my back for me but cant actually cant get to the spot - its hard to pin point? Do you think a chiropractor could help me?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

This could be a thoracic facet syndrome. A chiropractor should indeed be able to assist.