Question
Posted by: Dee | 2010-12-02

pain in Anus and bladder

I feel i need to go wee and have terible discomfert in my anus I have pain on the bottom sides of my abdomin, and have the urge to do a nr 2 when I go to the loo standing and walking seem to agrivate the discomfert I had a hystorectomy 12 years ago im 52 My overies was not removed whyle sitting here now I fee the need to go to the loo for a pee using citro soda and urospas this is now going on for a month, Sometimes I am constipated and sometimes daehrea please help

Hallo Dee
You please need to see your GP as you need an internal examination to check your ovaries, test urine and examine your abdomen. You may need sonar of the pelvis or further examination of the colon.

2
Posted by: Dee | 2010-12-03

Thank you Doc I was also thinking in that line. But was hoping ot would just be bladder infection. Have a nice day

Reply to Dee
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-12-02

Hallo Dee