Question
Posted by: lulubelle | 2012/04/27

Pain in abdomen on left hand side

Dear Dr, I have a on/off pain, feels more like a muscle cramping on my left hand side, almost in line with my bellybutton. The pain is an awkward ache, it seems to relax when i lay down, and has only been on and off the past few days. I cannot say that it is only when I eat because it happens at any time of the day. Painkilliers seem to help. Is this muscular? Thank you for your time and I look forward to your reply. Lulubelle

Lulubelle

The pain might be due to muscular pain but I do suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, to have a proper diagnosis made.