Question
Posted by: kermie | 2010-11-30

pain in abdomen/ lower stomach

hi there my husband is 35 years old and has for the last 2 - 3 weeks been complaining of pain in his lower abdomen just below his belly button. He also keeps saying it feels as it he needs to urinate more often and sometimes he doesnt actually need to. Not sure if it is realated but he also says he gets heartburn often too. What could this be? Should he see a doc?

Hi Kermie
I think he should see a doctor at least to test urine and to do an abdominal examination. The symptoms may not be related but he may have 2 problems that need attention (heartburn and urinary tract infection)

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-11-30

Hi Kermie