Question
Posted by: DJQ | 2010/08/06

Pain in abdomen &  back 11 months after birth

My baby is now 11 months, I have pain in my lower back &  my tummy every single day. My stomach is tender &  feels like how it felt the day after I gave birth but this only happens when I wake up im the morning &  lasts for about half an hour once I get out of bed &  move around it slowy subsides, is this normal sometimes its extremely painful if I move to fast. I feel great during the day it only effects me in the morning when I Wake up.

It sounds like a muscular problem, but see your GP to check things out.

2
Posted by: A | 2010/08/11

Hi. I think you should go to a chiropractor. He sorted out my muscular problems within 2 visits, and I had been suffering for 2 months!!

Reply to A