Question
Posted by: Linda | 2010-03-20

Pain from the hips down

Dear Doctors, i''d just like to find out, what the problem could be. In the mornings, on waking, before waking, and sometimes if i nap on the weekend, my bones from the hips down get quite painful, and i actually just get up, bec it''s too sore to lie down. I''m also experiencing stiffness when i walk. I have a bone-spur in my right heel which doesn''t make matters any easier in the mornings. Could it be a form of arthritis? I am 40 years of age, and over weight!

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

Dear Linda,

i have sent your question to our hip expert and hope that he will reply to us soon.

Yes i am of the opinion that it can be arthritis. The bone spur will not be related to your hips an is a seperate matter

Regards,

Dr de Beer

2
Posted by: Linda | 2010-03-29

I really appreciate your help. Thanks so much. i look forward to the reply.

Reply to Linda
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010-03-28

Dear Linda,

Regards,

Dr de Beer

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum