Question
Posted by: Taya | 2011/04/20

Pain-Free Hair-Free laser - where in Jhb?

Hi Doc you can help me, I live in Jhb and am trying to find a salon/spa which offers laser hair removal but I specifically want the Pain-Free Hair-Free laser, otherwise known as the Soprano XL Diode Laser. I have been treated with this laser (chin. armpits, areolas) since Dec with really encouraging results. Am I am very hirsute I still have a lot of areas to treat. However the place in Morningside where I am getting it done has shocking customer servce. I want to continue my treatments elsewhere  I really like the laser and it is not harming my black skin but I cannot take the condescending attitude at the salon. Do you know where else this specific laser is used? I am turning up nothing on Google.

I wonder if salons know how simply being friendly and courteous can keep a customer for 2 years as opposed to 2 months. I have no complaint about their procedure - it is the attitude which is chasing me away.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Taya, thank you for your question.

I must start off by saying that I am sorry for the horrible experience you have had and 100% agree with you that customer service is important across all industries. I am a firm believer that even though these procedures are cosmetic they are also medical and as such should be viewed with the same ethical standards seen with all medical procedures.

Your best option would be to contact the Soprano XL distributor to find alternative centers: Best Lasers (Pty) Ltd, 12 Rosmund St. Woodhill, Pretoria, Phone: + 27 12 9989844, Fax: + 27 12 9989844, Email: info@bestlasers.co.za

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/04/25

Hi Taya, thank you for your question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert