Question
Posted by: Salima | 2011/04/28

PAIN FREE ANAL SEX

Sexologist,
Please advice me after how many times of anal sex, I can enjoy painless anal sex.

It is not possible to advise you as to how often you should have anal sex. As the anal passage is not naturall lubricated, it is important that you should use a suitable lubricant to avoid damage to the anal tissues.

3
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/04/29

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2011/04/28

A lot of women are prepared to " try"  anal sex out but very few enjoy it that want it often-this from my personal experience

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Alex | 2011/04/28

how does it feel for you when you have anal Sex Salima? is it very sore? i have heard of women enjoying it to the max after initial pain it is wonderful. but cant find any women who claims this and likes this more than normal sex.

do you enjoy it?

Reply to Alex