Question
Posted by: CJ | 2012/06/11

PAIN DURING SEX

IM A 23 YEAR OLD FEMALE...SEX IS A PAINFUL EXPERIENCE...IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME?? I FEEL NOTHING BUT PAIN

Painful intercourse can be caused by various things. It is important that you first talk to your doctor to exclude medical causes. If s/he does not find medical reason, s/he can refer you to speak to a counsellor /psychologist. Deidre - SASHA

9
Posted by: Kr | 2012/06/22

As for the question, and you never having had sex with anybody else... the problem may be firstly that he may not be doing enought foreplay to actually relax and prepare you enough or that he may just be to rough given your inexperience...

Reply to Kr
Posted by: Joe | 2012/06/13

Um...whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Joe
Posted by: kr | 2012/06/12

in which area are you

Reply to kr
Posted by: CJ | 2012/06/12

THE LAST TIME I HAD SEX WAS A YEAR BACK WHEN I WAS A VIRGIN...TRUE IM STILL VERY TENSE SEX IS STILL A NEW EXPERIENCE....THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ADVICES..

Reply to CJ
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/12

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: KR | 2012/06/11

Maybe try relaxing more.

It may also be that you are not at ease with your partner.

Reply to KR
Posted by: KR | 2012/06/11

Have you ever had sex with anybody else?

Reply to KR
Posted by: KR | 2012/06/11

Or you may be too tense

Reply to KR

Have lots of foreplay and try lubrication. You may be still tight.