Question
Posted by: Tonnos | 2010/08/31

Pain during sex

I was diagnose with endometriosis in 2002 by my gynae and since had 3 laparoscopies plus a ceasarian in 2009. I have never experienced an orgasm and sex is sometimes painful. The foreplay with me and my partner is very nice and I do get wet but during intercourse I experience pains in the area of my womb and lower back. Can you please help me cause its ruining my sex life

It could be the endometriosis causing the painnd you may need further treatment. You should consult a sexologist about the lack of orgasms.