Question
Posted by: AP | 2008/11/17

Pain during sex

I lost my virginity in spring, when I had sex 3 times (3 days in a row). It hurt a lot and I bled the first time. I also got very sore all 3 times and it took me about 2 weeks to recover. Then I had sex in August with the same partner. It hurt a lot more than the first 3 times in March, it was like my vagina was stretching too much and I even cried a lot, although I tried my best not to because I wanted so much to make my boyfriend happy. Now my relationship is over and I have a new boyfriend. He is a lot more gentle and the first time we had sex (early November) it didn' t hurt much, but he couldn' t go deep enough either. However, as he moved it didn' t hurt much. Now we had sex for the second time and it hurt a lot. But this time the pain was not like my vagina stretching, it was like his penis was touching my uterus or something, when he got deep. I even bled. Is it possible that his penis is too long for me? I always get very nervous, so I don' t know what' s wrong and what' s just a psychological problem. What should I do? I thought I' s buy a plastic penis and do experiments but I' m not sure and I don' t feel comfortable about that. However, I tried to put my fingers in my vagina and I noticed big improvements over time. Like I can now do it easily and with two fingers. So why is it so difficult during intercourse? I am so worried.

Is easier for you to insert two fingers in your vagina than allowing the penis in the vagina, because when you are inserting your fingers in your vagina you are in control. Because of your previous experiences with pain, you expect pain during intercourse with a penis, and therefore tighten your pelvic floor, which reduces the size of your vagina and makes it difficult for the penis to enter. Your problem is your fear. Continually inserting more and more fingers in your vagina, in order to get used to the feeling of relaxation in the pelvic floor. When having intercourse and make sure that there has been adequate foreplay and that you are ready to receive the penis. Tell him when the right time is for you to be penetrated. There is no such thing as a penis too big for a vagina. Remember that a baby will go through that vagina, one day.

3
Posted by: TuG | 2008/11/17

I used not to be comfortable when making love and It was pain ful for almost a year. Now I am more relax and trust my man so I enjoy myself and yes at times still hurts like T said, U have to relax and u' re mind should be on a good state, then no more pain.

Reply to TuG
Posted by: T | 2008/11/17

DEAR AP

I WOULD SAY THE FIRST TIME WAS CAUSE U WERE A VIRGIN.THE 2ND TIME I WOULD SAY IS CAUSE U WAITED LIKE 5 MONTHS TO HAVE INTERCOURSE AGAIN UR VAGINA DO GROW BACK TO ITS NORMAL SIZE.WHEN U DO IT WITH UR FINGERS U R STRESLESS AND COMFORTABLE BUT WHEN U R WITH UR BF U R TENSE AND UR VAGINA CONTRAP SO EVERY MOVEMENT WOULD HURT NO MATTER HOW LONG SHORT THIN OR THICK HE MITE BE.U GOT TO BE MORE RELAXED AND COMFORTABLE WITH URSELF

Reply to T
Posted by: jj | 2008/11/17

just do it as many times, u vafina will use it

Reply to jj