Question
Posted by: MG | 2011-02-21

Pain during Pregnancy

I am 22 weeks pregnant. I have been getting pains in my pelvic area for around 3 weeks now. I asked my gynae about this when I saw him, and he said that it is stretching.
Well sometimes the pains are really sharp, but does not last to long? is there something else that could be wrong.
I have also been extremely tired, and unable to concentrate, and sometimes I get a cold fever, and it feels like I am going to faint.
I am eating healty and taking my vitamins.
is this all normal, or should I be worried?

I would agree that the most likely cause of the pain is stretching of the ligaments. The other symptoms are normal in pregnancy.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-02-24