Question
Posted by: Sharon | 2011/01/26

Pain during Orgasm

Hi, i have a sharp stabbing pain on my lower right abdomen when i reach orgasm. This happens even if there is no intercourse. It feels like its inside my hip, going to the back side. After orgasm, it goes away slowly but i will still feel some pressure. This has been happening for the last 2 yrs. I went for a laporoscopy twice &  they cant find anything wrong. So what could be causing this problem?
I know the Uterus contract during orgasm but i dont think the pain should be this terrible. And why is it only on the right side?

No- it is not right! It can be due to scar tissue (due to old surgery). It also can be Myofascial pain. Some physiotherapists specializes in pain management - it may help you. Which ever way, talk to your doctor. Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: ANON | 2011/01/26

Check your kidneys

Reply to ANON
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/01/26

Reply to sexologist