Question
Posted by: Nelly | 2010/09/22

Pain during intercourse and when urinating

Hi, I ahve had these pain during intercourse for the past 5 years. Its a sharp, very uncomfortable pain- as if it hurts my overies...My gynae did all sorts of checks and said he does not see anything- he just gave me inflamation pills which did not do anything- he said I dont have any of the other symptoms for it to be endometriosis.. This pain has now become worse- it even occurs sometimes when I am urinating..
I am thinking of choosing a new gyna who would be able to do a more complete check up- do you know what this might be?

Endometriosis is te first thing that springs to mind. The next step might be a laparoscopy.

1